Definition – An almost godlike display of courage or might, usually accompanied by chanting onlookers screaming “feats of strength”. (This is of course, the internationally recognized definition. You may find other definitions on the interwebs.)
Below are some of my personal examples. Please do not attempt any of these activities at home. They are incredibly dangerous. (Unless you’re trying to impress babes. Which in that case, do all of them at the same time.)
- I can eat gluten and dairy products without getting sick.
- I once made my bed in complete darkness. When I turned on the lights, it was perfectly tucked.
- I have seen “The Sound of Music” seventy-three times.
- I once boogie boarded for three straight hours, and wasn’t embarrassed.
- I can say cuss words in Croatian.
- I successfully separated two frozen turkey patties without endangering myself, or those around me.
- I own “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” on VHS.
- I have read every single book in the Chronicles of Narnia series.
- I can do sit ups under water.
- I once met the lead singer of a Red Hot Chili Peppers cover band.
- I have never fallen off the top bunk.
- When I was four, I won a Little Mermaid coloring contest at the local movie theater.
- I have kissed a girl before.
- I once farted really loud, and then blamed it on the dog. Everyone believed me.
- I didn’t get carpal tunnel writing this immensely long list of achievements.