With my friend’s bachelor party happening this weekend, I felt the need to write out a checklist so I wouldn’t forget anything. I find it imperative to do this before any special occasion. You can do this too. Just use your diary, or any other piece of paper really. I provided my list below in order to help spark some ideas for your own bachelor party (or stag party if you’re British).
1. My fun hat. That is not a euphemism. I have a terrible time without it.
2. Fanny pack with emergency snack reserves. I recommend pistachios. Having a fanny pack is perfect for them too, because you can just put the empty shells right back in.
3. Inhaler. I don’t care if these don’t make me look “cool”. Breathing and not dying is cool. Plus nothing would be more shameful than getting an asthma attack in a strip club. (Or so I hear.)
4. Books to read out loud in the party bus. I haven’t brought this up with the guys yet, but I’m sure they’ll want stories during the drive.
5. Magic tricks. What’s a party without magic? (Yo-yos also kill.)
6. Portable karaoke machine. This needs no explanation.
7. Swiss army knife complete with compass.
8. Dog whistle.
9. Fish pills. What am I without my Omega-3 fatty acids?
10. And lastly a good attiude!