With Thanksgiving coming up, it’s time to be thankful for things. Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for!
1. Benjamin Franklin. Great hair, and great almanacs. Nuff said.
2. I don’t have leprosy.
3. Chains. They’re fun to swing from. Make great weapons, and look cool if you wear them as jewelry.
5. Finding Parmesan cheese in the fridge when I thought we were out.
6. Guns that shoot nets.
7. Rocks in the shape of guns.
9. Cool Runnings.
10. Spanish architecture.
11. Bricks. For giving me something to karate chop.
12. Liquor that you can drink. But also use as rocket fuel. Because I have a rocket ship.
14. The Chronicles of Narnia.
15. Cauldrons. Perfect for soups and spells.
But enough about me, what are you thankful for?