Being a grown up can be full of bills, and horrible jobs. But let’s stop and think about all the positives. If you’re having trouble thinking of any, don’t worry. I made a list below. And sorry ahead of time, but drinking won’t be on here. I started that habit as a child, so we won’t be counting that.
1. I can go to the bathroom without permission.
2. I can learn to fly a jet. (I won’t. But I like having the option).
3. I can have a Komodo dragon for a pet. (Or a wolf).
4. I can grow a mustache.
5. I can see R-rated movies. Even the kind with boobs.
6. I can own a broadsword. Legally.
7. I can eat bacon for everything.
8. I don’t have to go to church.
9. I can say, “Sorry, I’ve just grown out of that…” to things I don’t like.
10. I don’t have to cuss in secret. (Except at work).